Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's as Clear as the Sunrise in Sedona

{85}

"Ewww..." i heard Fred say between sips of his beer. "Eww what?" i asked. Fred pointed into the crowd surrounding the stage "Look at that pug thing." He told me. Emily instantly caught my eye. Emily is Tom's ex girlfriend. What i don't understand is- how could Tom fall for a girl like her? She has a flat- single toned hairstyle that makes her face look scrunched and wide. Her lipstick was a reddish violet color that matched the scarf she wore over a solid white blouse. She wore a knee length leather skirt with black tights and boots. Emily was as tall and slim as Tom- something that is unattractive for any woman. "OMIGOD, Freddie!" i said, hiding behind him. "she's ugly, huh?" "Yeah, Tom has a problem with picking out girls." i said, watching Emily closely to make sure she didn't wonder near me. what i want to know is- what is Emily doing here? "What?" Fred asked. Right, Fred never had the chance to meet Emily- lucky bastard. Tom and Emily had broken up before Fred joined the band. "That's Emily, Toms ex girlfriend. why else do you think i'm hiding behind your Afro?" "Her face would make me wanna hide too..." oh, Freddie. "Damn- Tom did MUCH better with you!" always making me feel like a champ. "Half her face is smaller than the other." he continued. "Fred, stop starring at her!" i finally said. "sorry- but god, how does Tom go from that to YOU?" he asked. "i dunno.. he got lucky i guess." Fred turned around and spanked my ass while saying "i'll say!" i laughed and yelled "Freddie!" "okie dokie" Fred said, walking towards the stage. "no no no, she'll see me!" i yelled after him. "then follow me!" "where are you going?" i asked, following behind him. "i dunno. away from that monster." he said, referring to Emily. "I'm not talking to Tom..." i told Fred, figuring that i should strike a conversation "oh really?" "he's an idiot." i said. "what did he do?" Fred held onto my hand, squeezing it every few seconds. "he lied to me..." "about what?" Fred asked, pulling me closer to himself. "Emily.." "what did he say?" "he has always told me that Emily broke up with him and all this stuff. but, she cheated on him. so then he cheated on her. so, she dumped him and all this dumb shit." i explained to Fred. "sounds pretty dumb.." "well, he LIED... and it wasn't even a big deal- if he would have told me the first time i asked and not lie to me the first time, then tell me after the 4475932784th time." Fred started leaning his lips towards mine. "i totally get it.." he said. "you do?" was all i could say. i began moving closer to Fred, wanting the kiss that he was about to deliver. "there you are! Fred, your on in like, two seconds!" i swear-Cheyenne has the worst timing for showing up. "shit- i gotta go!" he said, running towards the stage, leaving me kiss less. "...what were you two doing?" Cheyenne asked me. "nothing.." i then walked away. god, Fred makes my heart flutter. i could feel my heart race! i was SO CLOSE to kissing him...

No comments:

Post a Comment