Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

❈ Shake Your Money Maker ❈

"what exactly IS a money maker? you know? whatever it is, when elmore's singing to this woman, i wanna see it to. so i thought it was a pretty good way for people to meet the black crowes" ~chris robinson
At 2:19 in the afternoon, a nurse peaked her head in the door "mrs. keifer, your husband has checked you out. your clothes are on the chair." she shut the door. im being released tommorow, and they still have me wearing this damn hospital dress! really? they let me go out every now and again, but i cant keep my clothes on.. what is that about? I met tom at the desk. im pretty sure i looked like hell. they havnt given me a shower since ive been here, they never told tom to bring me any sort of toothbrush, i didnt have any make up nor a brush. i felt bad for tom, he had to look at me! i asked "where are we going?" he gave me his jacket "its windy outside.." i put on the jacket and we walked out of the hospital. wail driving down the highway i asked again "where are we going, tom?" he changed lanes "i just wanted to get you out of there.." i starred out my window. it was awkwardly quiet. i felt like i could still hear the beeping noise from the heart machine! i layed my head against the window. "sooo... " tom said. i ignored him. not only did i not feel like talking, but i didnt know what to say. i have been feeling pretty awkward around tom latley.. i dont know if its the fact that i feel guilty or that i feel like im loosing him. the other night, wail starring at the tiles on the ceiling, i found myself thinking about that story fred told me about prince fredicus and princesess ditzemia. not only did i relize that ditzemia sounded like a disease, but i relized that story was about US! me and fred... thats when i remembered the part where fredicous shouted up to the princess in the castle "ditzemia! i love you!" if fred loves me... i have bigger problems then feeling awkward around tom! i relized that tom was the evil worlock, and eric was the fairy...... kayla coury? kayla keifer! i GOTTA stop thinking about fred. im going to make a deal with myself... when i go a month with out thinking of fred in a "good" way, i will reward myself. IF i do happen to catch myself thinking of fred, i will slap myself in the face. imagine how stupid i would look if i started thinking about fred in a georcery store... just randomly slapping myself at the check out counter...

No comments:

Post a Comment