Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

❈The More They Stay The Same ❈

{ TOM }
as i am going threw all these damn packets the nurses insisted on giving me, i cant help but think about what is going on in surgery. i imagine doctors in blue scrubs and white masks poking at my wifes brain with scaples and toothpicks! everytime i hear footsteps, i look to see if its the doctor coming around the corner to tell me that i can see kayla. everytime i hear the sound of rushing wheels and running, i look around the corner to see if they are rushing kayla on a gerni to another urgent life-or-death surgery. my legs are shaking, and im tapping the pen on the clipboard. i cant stand this! im axious to hear some good news! im worried that if the news comes, it may be horriable.. maybe coffee will calm me down... or keep me awake?

No comments:

Post a Comment