Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Flirting, Strike 2

I am not quite sure how i should react to the situation that i had gotten myself into.
I talked to Tom last night about how he has been acting lately. It was just what i expected. Tom was jealous of Freddie again. This time, he explained why. "because! he flirts with you, a LOT. and you flirt back!" i never thought of it as "flirting"... i was just trying to show my affection towards Freddie with out doing anything TOO harmful. "i don't FLIRT with Freddie!" was it that noticeable? "yes you do.." okay, so i DO flirt with Freddie.. "...." There was no point in denying it. not only would i get in trouble for flirting with Fred, but i would be a lier. "... I'm going to bed. you can join me.. but you have better things to do." oh, make me feel GUILTY! god tom, you kill me. "no! don't act like that. I'm coming with you." "good." good? that was it? "I'm sorry.." he deserved an apology. its not his fault- well, not ENTIRELY his fault..

No comments:

Post a Comment