Welcome

A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bitch, Your Goin' Down

I started getting that bad-vibe from Cheyenne the moment i met her. not only did she use a bitchy tone of voice when talking to me, but calling me a "whore", "slut" and "bitch" really gave it away. i don't understand what she has against me. i did nothing wrong! all i do is mind my own business. its not like i get involved with her and Eric's relationship! i only joke around with Freddie and attach myself to tom.
"Tom, you know Cheyenne hates me.. right?" i told him. "um.. well, she doesn't HATE you.." see, even tom noticed it. "you hear what she says!" "i told you, Kayla. your not a whore." wow... really tom? i know the shit she says is not true. it just pisses me off that she can say those things about me, for no reason. "....i love you Tommy." i decided to give up. i didn't expect Tom to defend me. I'm a grown woman, i can take this bitch down on my own!

1 comment: